If you want to receive any updates on the library, please provide your email address at the Download tab. We can then update recent changes on the library to you. Thanks!
Our library is mainly maintained by SGLab, directed by Prof. Sung-eui Yoon. The following people are main developers:
- Jae-Pil Heo, SGLab, KAIST
- Youngwoon Lee, SGLab, KAIST
We welcome your contributions to our opensource projects.
The following paper is based on our work:
- Spherical Hashing
Jae-Pil Heo, Youngwoon Lee, Junfeng He, Shih-Fu Chang, and Sung-Eui Yoon
IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2012
Before contributing to the project, please go over the following items:
- All source code files must have a BSD license at the top of each file plus the names of the authors.
- Please have your local clone with your own branch. Once it is ready, please send us a "pull" request. We will then go over it and merge it. If necessary, we may give some comments to your codes.
- We will list your name at the above section of "Developers"